Franchise Start-Up Operations Manager - WOW 1 DAY PAINTING
WHO WE ARE
WOW 1 DAY PAINTING is an exciting, fast growing painting franchise who are disrupting the industry, one WOW at a time. We are part of O2E Brands, the parent company of the hugely successful 1-800-GOT-JUNK? and Shack Shine.
This is where you come in
Due to our fast growth, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING is looking to add a Start-Up Operations Manager to join our expanding Operations team. The Start Up Operations Manager will help us train and coach new Franchise Owners in all aspects of running their business with a view towards increasing their revenue, profitability and customer loyalty.
A day in the life:
- Facilitate classroom and in-field training modules for new Franchise owners
- Work proactively with Franchise owners throughout North America to coach and advise in all areas of their business to ensure revenue and performance goals are achieved
- Collaborate with new owners on overcoming business obstacles within the first year of their operations
- Monitor results through weekly coaching sessions and annual field visits
- Work with the WOW 1 DAY PAINTING operations team to create and streamline new systems and best practices
- Conduct regular field visits to Franchise owners - up to 50% travel when the world is travelling again
- Build long-term relationships with Franchise owners while supporting and identify business growth opportunities
- Identify and facilitate best practices across the system
- Enforce brand compliance to maintain consistency throughout the system
- Work with the team to help build and refine our systems to achieve operational excellence
What you bring to the table
- Motivated, self-starter with a pro-active work ethic
- Comfort at the front of a room facilitating adult learning
- Able to handle multiple tasks and manage multiple priorities
- Experience in the painting industry will leap frog you to the front of the line
- Able to work with business owners on a professional level and to motivate and coach them towards driving increased revenue, profitability and customer loyalty
- Be a goal-oriented team player
- Previous entrepreneurial and/or franchise experience an asset
- Strong business acumen including the ability to read a P&L to spot coaching opportunities
Sound like your dream job and want to be a part of this rapid growth business?
Tell us why you are awesome by submitting your resume!