Franchise Start-Up Operations Manager - Shack Shine
This is where you come in:
Are you motivated by launching new businesses, coaching business owners, driving operational excellence and helping others succeed? If you said yes, then the Start-Up Operations Manager with Shack Shine is perfect for you!
Through coaching, field visits and regular meetings, you will support Franchise Partners in promoting brand compliance, consistent business practices, and above all, fantastic service delivered to our customers. This is a full time role that is based out of our Toronto office, the “Junktion”. This role requires 50% of your time traveling North America visiting our franchises.
What your day to day looks like
- Coaching and advising new Franchise Partners on business planning, strategy and execution to ensure revenue and performance goals are achieved
- Formal classroom style training of systems and processes - the bread and butter of a franchise!
- Conducting regular field visits to each Franchise Partner
- Building long-term relationships with Franchise Partners and identifying business growth opportunities
- Providing guidance to Franchise Partners to ensure actions and solutions meet customer needs, company brand targets, pricing guidelines,and profitability recommendations
- Enforcing brand compliance to maintain consistency throughout the system.
- Building and refining systems to achieve operational excellence
What you bring to the table
- Operations and/or business management experience within a start-up business environment
- Experience in the home services industry is helpful
- Strong entrepreneurial background and franchise systems operations, or dealer network operational support experience is strongly preferred
- Ability to achieve goals through direct and indirect influence and collaboration
- The mindset of a Coach, a Thinker, and a Doer with a high level of adaptability
- Strong business acumen with business planning and analysis experience
- Ability to manage key business partner relationships
- Ability to travel across Canada and in the US is required
- Infectious positivity and energy!
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Do you want this job now?
Tell us why you are awesome by submitting your resume!