Franchise Start-Up Operations Manager - Shack Shine
WHO WE ARE
Shack Shine is an exciting, fast growing house detailing franchise. We are part of O2E Brands, the parent company of the hugely successful 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, and WOW 1 DAY PAINTING. Our mission is to become the leader in House Detailing as we work hard to build long term relationships with our valued customers.
This is where you come in
Due to our fast growth, Shack Shine is looking to add a Start-Up Operations Manager to join our expanding Operations team. The Start Up Operations Manager will help us train and coach our Franchise Partners in all aspects of running their business with a view towards increasing their revenue, profitability and customer loyalty. For this exciting, innovative position we are open to candidates in Vancouver or Toronto.
What your day to day will be
- Facilitate classroom and in-field training modules for new Franchise Partners
- Work proactively with Franchise Partners throughout North America to coach and advise in all areas of their business to ensure revenue and performance goals are achieved
- Collaborate with new owners on overcoming business obstacles within the first year of their operations
- Monitor results through weekly coaching sessions and annual field visits
- Work with the Shack Shine operations team to create and streamline new systems and best practices
- Conduct regular field visits to Franchise Partners - *up to 50% travel required
- Build long-term relationships with Franchise Partners while supporting and identify business growth opportunities
- Identify and facilitate best practices across the system
- Enforce brand compliance to maintain consistency throughout the system
- Work with the team to help build and refine our systems to achieve operational excellence
What you bring to the table
- Motivated, self-starter with a pro-active work ethic
- Comfort at the front of a room facilitating adult learning
- Able to handle multiple tasks and manage multiple priorities
- An understanding and knowledge of home service businesses including experience working with ladders
- Able to work with business owners on a professional level and to motivate and coach them towards driving increased revenue, profitability and customer loyalty
- Be a goal-oriented team player
- Previous entrepreneurial and/or franchise experience an asset
- Very comfortable with Google Suite and software in general
- Strong business acumen
- Have formal business training, Degree preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Can uphold our core values of P.I.P.E.: Passion, Integrity, Professionalism, and Empathy at all times
- Able to travel up to 50% as needed
Sound like the business coaching role you've been seeking?
Tell us why you are awesome by submitting your resume!