Franchise Partner Recruiter - O2E Brands - 6 Month Contract
At O2E Brands, we recognize it’s all about people. That’s why we’re relentless in our pursuit to find great people and treat them right. People who like to do work that has meaning and are excited about the opportunity to help people realize their dream of small business ownership. People who can see that small business helps enhance our communities and provides job opportunities, and want to be a part of this entrepreneurial movement.
We are looking for a Franchise Partner Recruiter for a 6 month contract to join our Franchise Development team. You are responsible for the top of the recruitment funnel, sharing our brand stories and connecting with future Franchise Partners for our Emerging Brands: WOW 1 DAY PAINTING and Shack Shine. The Franchise Partner Recruiter will focus on identifying key individuals, sources and influencers in predetermined markets in order to create awareness and build pipelines of potential Franchise Partners with O2E Brands.
Who we are
We’ve taken the “ordinary” world of home services and made it memorable by bringing exceptional customer service into the mix. With our uniquely branded home services franchises -1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
What You'll Do
- Source and engage with candidates; proactively build & maintain a funnel of potential Franchise Partners
- Ownership of Recruitment tactics - job postings, local job boards, social media, leverage LinkedIn tools, create marketing tools and assets that attract job seekers to business opportunities
- Organize and host informational sessions/webinars/events with interested candidates
- Build effective networks and relationships to maintain a strong pipeline of top talent
- Continually drive improvements to our process & approach to create a strong recruitment pipeline
- Maintain accurate documentation on recruitment activities
- Source and engage with candidates (Yes we put it twice, you will talk with a lot of people)
What You Bring to the Table
- High volume recruitment experience
- Experience working in a recruiting agency considered an asset
- Personal drive and motivation - finding an amazing person is your favorite WIN!
- A sense of accomplishment with every successfully hired person
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative
- Understanding of recruitment metrics
- Ability to learn and adapt to new systems and technology
Do you want this job now?
Tell us why you’re awesome by submitting your resume, and let's talk about your next career step!