Fleet Manager - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
This is where you come in
We are looking for a creative self-starter, someone organized and passionate about fleet management. You get excited by building relationships based on your desire to serve those that depend on your expertise. You drive measurable impacts and want to be part of an organization that is in growth mode. As a key member of the Vancouver based 1-800-GOT-JUNK? Operations team, you will work closely with business owners, operations and field teams to drive the purchase, maintenance, warranties, retirement and sales of our 1-800-GOT-JUNK? fleet.
Who we are
We’ve taken the “ordinary” world of home services and made it memorable by bringing exceptional customer service into the mix. With our four uniquely branded home services franchises -1-800-GOT-JUNK?,WOW 1 DAY PAINTING,You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
What your day to day will look like
- Support our Franchise Partners in maximising their fleet and guiding them on fleet initiatives
- Cultivate strong relationships with our Fleet vendors including chassis, box, decals, equipment and more
- Create and uphold vendor service level agreements and introduce new vendors as needed
- Work closely with vendors to maintain truck delivery timelines
- Respond and action Franchise Partner warranty claims
- Identify and manage fleet issues with focus on speed to resolution
- Provide knowledge, support, and training to Franchise Partners as needed
- Identify opportunities for innovation and improvements working with Franchise Partners and Regional Field Teams
- Introduce and maintain Fleet maintenance programs for franchises
- Maintain Fleet dashboard of key metrics and introduce new metrics as needed
- Build and maintain programs to manage fleet retirement and resale
What you'll bring to the table
- Experience managing an international fleet of vehicles
- Ability to negotiate with and manage vendor relationships
- Strong mechanical and hands on practical knowledge of commercial fleet operations
- Detail oriented to track and manage all things fleet related - metrics, age, sales, issues
- Comfortable providing in-person training and working closely with multiple stakeholders
- A passion to innovate and improve all aspects of your fleet
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Do you want this job now?
Tell us why you are awesome by submitting your resume