Field Operations Manager - WOW 1 DAY PAINTING
WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, brought to you by the same people that started the international franchise organization 1-800-GOT-JUNK? is one of the fastest growing service brands in North America. Our brand is based on a simple equation… Speed + Quality = WOW. We are creating not just a brand, but a category in the $50 Billion Painting industry. Leveraging the expertise and resources of 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, our mission is to make the ordinary business of painting, exceptional.
About The Opportunity:
With the growth across our system, it’s clear we are not slowing down anytime soon. To support our growth, we are looking for a Field Operations Manager to join our growing team. In this role you will be responsible for helping newly launched and existing business owners reach operational excellence, drive sales and marketing, implement strategic business planning and above all, deliver fantastic service to our customers.
I’m a natural leader and coach who is highly organized, results driven and a prioritizing machine. With my strong background in the painting industry, I can roll up my sleeves to get things done. I have a passion for business and know what it takes to develop a business from the ground up and make it a success. I am looking to be part of a team with a vision and to make an impact.
A Day In The Life:
- Responsible for driving overall top line revenue growth for the organization through our franchise partners
- Drive key KPIs for franchise partners
- Build long-term relationships with Franchise Partners and identify business growth opportunities
- Conduct regular field visits to each Franchise Partner - this means you will travel across North America about 50% of the time
- Train and coach Franchise Partners and their team members on all aspects of running the daily operations of the franchise.
- Provide guidance to Franchise Partners to ensure actions and solutions meet customer needs, company brand targets, pricing guidelines, national account agreements and profitability recommendations
- Enforce brand compliance to maintain consistency throughout the system
- Provide full financial analysis for franchise businesses including P&L and Balance Sheet review and cash flow analysis
- Assist with delivering regional and local training events
What You Bring To The Table:
- Strong operations / business management experience, with experience in the painting industry an asset
- Strong entrepreneurial background/franchise systems operations an asset
- Demonstrate a high level of business acumen, including business planning, forecasting and analysis skills
- Proven leadership abilities leading and/or partnering with multiple stakeholders
- Strong ability to achieve goals through direct and indirect influence and collaboration
- Independent and self-motivated
- Ability to travel approximately 50% of the time including travel to the US
- The mindset of a Coach, a Thinker and a Doer with a high level of adaptability
- Home based in Toronto OR Vancouver
Do we sound like the company you have been looking for to build your career with? Send me a resume and let’s have a conversation about it.