Field Operations Manager - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
1-800-GOT-JUNK? is the world’s biggest junk removal company. We service over 200 million people with more than 170 locations throughout three countries. We are an award winning company who has been recognized by several magazines and institutions including Great Place to Work Institute Canada, BC Business Magazine and Top 10 Most Admired Cultures.
We are looking for a Field Operations Manager to partner with our Franchise Business Owners to ensure operational excellence and drive overall top line revenue growth. This position is located at our Vancouver or Toronto corporate office, “The Junktion” but will be required to travel approximately 50% of the time across North America.
What people say about you:
I’m a natural leader and coach who is highly organized, results driven and a prioritizing machine. I have a passion for business and know what it takes to develop a business from the ground up and make it a success. I am looking to be part of a team with a vision, to take the road less traveled and to create something greater together than any one of us could create alone.
What You'll Do:
- Accountable for driving overall top line revenue growth and key KPIs for the organization with an assigned portfolio
- Build long-term relationships with Franchise Partners and identify business growth opportunities
- Conduct regular field visits to each Franchise Partner
- Train and coach Franchise Partners and their team members on all aspects of running the daily operations of the franchise
- Provide guidance to Franchise Partners to ensure actions and solutions meet customer needs, company brand targets, pricing guidelines, national account agreements and profitability recommendations
- Oversee market strategy, programs and promotions in support of departmental objectives
- Provide full financial analysis for franchise businesses including P&L and Balance Sheet review and cash flow analysis
- Assist with delivering regional and local training events
What You Bring to the Table:
- A breadth of experience in a combination of Operations / Business Development, with experience in industries such as home service, franchise based business an asset
- Strong entrepreneurial background and a coaching mentality
- Must demonstrate a high level of business acumen, including business planning, forecasting and analysis skills
- Proven leadership abilities managing and/or partnering with multiple stakeholders
- Strong ability to achieve goals through direct and indirect influence and collaboration
- Independent and self-motivated
- The mindset of a Coach, a Thinker and a Doer with a high level of adaptability
Junktion - [juhnghk-shuhn] - noun
1. a place where people join together with common goals and create shared success.
2. a place where people and ideas meet, are joined, cross or converge.
The term ‘Junktion’ is more than just a play on words; it’s our name for the Vancouver and Toronto head offices. Team members hang out on our bean bag chairs, host meetings at our bar, take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting, and get together for First Round Friday for a drink.
Does this sound like your dream role?
Send us a resume and tell us all about why!