Field Operations Manager - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
We are looking for a Field Operations Manager to support our Franchise Partners to ensure operational excellence and drive overall top line revenue growth through first in class business coaching.
What people say about you
I’m a natural leader and coach who is highly organized, results driven and a prioritizing machine. I have a passion for business and know what it takes to develop a business from the ground up and make it a success. I build rapport quickly and earn the trust needed to influence business owners.
What you'll do
- Accountable for driving overall top line revenue growth for the organization with an assigned portfolio
- Accountable for driving key KPIs for franchise partners as identified by the Vice President of Franchise Operations
- Build long-term relationships with Franchise Partners and identify business growth opportunities
- Conduct regular field visits to each Franchise Partner
- Train and coach Franchise Partners and their team members on all aspects of running the daily operations of the franchise.
- Provide guidance to Franchise Partners to ensure actions and solutions meet customer needs, company brand targets, pricing guidelines, national account agreements and profitability recommendations
- Enforce brand compliance to maintain consistency throughout the system
- Oversee market strategy, programs and promotions in support of departmental objectives
- Provide full financial analysis for franchise businesses including P&L and Balance Sheet review and cash flow analysis
- Assist with delivering regional and local training events
What you'll bring to the table
- Proven operations experience with a track record of impacting and implementing best practices
- Must demonstrate a high level of business acumen, including business planning, forecasting and analysis skills
- Proven leadership abilities leading and/or partnering with multiple stakeholders
- Strong ability to achieve goals through direct and indirect influence and collaboration
- Strategic thinking and strong business acumen to help develop a vision for the portfolio
- Independent and self-motivated
- Ability to travel approximately 50% of the time throughout North America
- The mindset of a Coach, a Thinker and a Doer with a high level of adaptability
- High level growth coaching aptitude with ability to reverse complacency and plan strategically
- Strong administrative and people skills including business planning and analysis, clear and concise communication skills
- Competent at reviewing metrics and interpreting performance indicators
Is this the role you've been seeking to take your career to the next level?
Send me a resume and let's talk about it.