Email Marketing Coordinator - O2E Brands
O2E Brands, also known as 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine is seeking someone passionate about Email Marketing, someone who can help us fulfill our name and take Ordinary 2 Exceptional.
This is where you come in:
We are looking for an Email Marketing Specialist be a part of a growing digital marketing team and help revolutionize our retention marketing programs. You will be responsible for planning, executing, testing, and reporting on email campaigns, automation programs, and lead generation initiatives. The position is based out of our Vancouver corporate office, which we call the Junktion.
What people say about you:
I am passionate about digital marketing, loyalty programs and making an IMPACT on the business. A self-starter and go-getter, I thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment. I love multi-tasking and can prioritize projects effectively and efficiently. I am proactive and results-oriented. I am technologically savvy and love working with the latest digital software and applications. I love to learn and am constantly striving to learn from the people around me.
A day in the life:
- Build, deploy, and optimize email marketing campaigns and automated programs focused on customer acquisition and retention
- Test methodologies, goal setting, reporting, and delivery schedule
- Assist with email marketing strategies to drive leads, conversions, and increased lifetime value
- Manage the email marketing calendar including tasks and deadlines, and ensure tasks are completed on-time
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of industry best practices, trends, customer insights and shopping habits
- Create and maintain accurate performance reports, and communicate results and actionable insights to the team
- Be awesome and have fun!
What you bring to the table:
- Exposure to digital marketing with a recent focus in managing and producing email marketing projects
- Experience in creating and deploying multi-channel and automated drip campaigns and landing pages
- Knowledge of best practices in Email Marketing including list management and segmentation, deliverability issues, overall design elements, A/B testing, analytics, and performance management
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects with tight timelines and multiple stakeholders, while maintaining high quality campaigns
- You can think strategically and bring new ideas to the table, but are focused on results
- You bring a passion for email marketing, automation, and new marketing technologies
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Is this the digital marketing role you've been seeking?
Send me a resume and tell me why you'd be great in this role!