Director, Inbound Sales - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
1-800-GOT-JUNK?, an international, rapidly growing $200M+ franchise organization, is looking for a dynamic, experienced Director, Inbound Sales to lead our Toronto Inbound Sales Team.
I am an exceptional relationship builder and a strategic thinker with many years of sales leadership experience. I am entrepreneurial and thrive in a challenging, fast-paced and sales-focused environment. I am a mentor and a coach for my team. My natural leadership abilities motivate and inspire my team to reach and exceed aggressive sales targets.
Who we are:
We’ve taken the “ordinary” world of home services and made it memorable by bringing exceptional customer service into the mix. With our four uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, we’re only looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
A day in the life:
- Build, coach and motivate a team of sales leaders
- Implement and execute sales programs that will help increase overall sales revenue including gamification for large sales teams
- Provide strategic support to the sales leaders during 1:1 and team meetings
- Motivate front line Sales Agents through your focus, faith and effort
- Liaise between sales center operations and the inbound sales team to maximize agent efficiency
- Walk the floor and connect with Sales Agents on a daily basis
- Support quality assurance and training initiatives to improve customer experience and agent performance
What you bring to the table:
- Have built and lead successful sales teams and sales leaders
- Experienced success as an individual salesperson that you’ve incorporated into your leadership strategy
- Demonstrable record of managing results through others, inspiring team and individual success
- A passion for personal and professional growth
- Ability to ensure accountability to results that maximizes contribution to the business
- Strong analytical, planning, forecasting and budgeting skills
- Proven record of building long-term mutually beneficial relationships with customers
- A self-starter who can manage multiple, complex priorities simultaneously within demanding timelines
The Application Process
Does this sound like you? Could this be the exciting sales leadership role you’ve been seeking? Send me a resume and cover letter to tell me what you would bring to the table in this role.
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.