Director, Human Resources - O2E Brands
O2E Brands is looking for an exceptional human resources professional to drive our philosophy of “It’s All About People” through first-in-class people business partnering and HR operations.
What people say about you:
You are a passionate and strategic leader. You are a champion for the people, a change agent and partner to the leadership team. You are a trusted influencer, coach and mentor. You thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where you can roll up your sleeves to get things done, collaborating with a smart, driven, fun team.
Who we are:
With our four uniquely branded home service franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
And it’s not just our brands that are exceptional, our team is too! We foster a culture people want to be a part of. We strive to make work rewarding and fun. We’ve been continuously recognized as one of Canada’s top employers and one of the country’s most admired cultures, and we have engagement scores that reflect our commitment to our people.
A Day In The Life:
- Support the development of an innovative human resource strategic plan including business partnering, operations, employee engagement and retention
- Promote and implement human resource values by planning and managing human resources programs
- Work with team leaders to implement human resources strategies by establishing department accountability, including people operations, compensation, records management, succession planning, employee relations and retention
- Oversee all HR initiatives working closely with the Managers of People Operations and People Partnering, which may include talent planning, performance management, HRIS, recognition programs, total rewards programs and compensation plans
- Lead, coach and develop an experienced HR team
- Identify and implement strategies to strengthen culture and employee experience
What You Bring To The Table:
- A focus on people, with values that align with passion, integrity, professionalism and empathy
- Director or Senior Manager level experience in a mid to large size organization, across multiple HR disciplines including employee relations, compensation, talent development, employment law
- CPHR or equivalent years experience
- Comfort owning a departmental P&L and reporting quarterly on operational and financial results
- Proven experience improving and implementing processes, workflows and policies
- An excitement for coaching, mentoring and developing a high functioning team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with an HRIS implementation an asset
Is this the career step you've been seeking? Send me a resume and let's talk about it.