Digital Marketing Specialist
We’re all about people
We are O2E Brands and our name comes from what we do. With our four uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and home detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. O2E = Ordinary to Exceptional!
This is where you come in
With the growth across our organization, it’s clear we’re not slowing down anytime soon. To support our growth, we need an experienced PPC Account Specialist to join our Digital Marketing team. The PPC Account Specialist will work alongside other marketing experts to provide world-class marketing support for all our brands. This position is located at our Vancouver corporate office, The Junktion.
Junktion - [juhnghk-shuhn] - noun
a place where people join together with common goals and create shared success.
a place where people and ideas meet, are joined, cross or converge.
The term ‘Junktion’ is more than just a play on words; it’s our name for the Vancouver Head Office. Located in Mount Pleasant just steps away from downtown, our open concept office overlooks Science World and the North Shore Mountains. Team members hang out on our bean bag chairs, host meetings at our bar, take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting, and get together for First Round Friday for a drink.
What people say about you
I am a strategic thinker, highly organized, results driven, prioritizing machine who can lead without title and has never been afraid to roll up my sleeves to get the job done. I’ve never met an AdWords account that I couldn’t get the better of. I dream in CPC, CPA, ROI, CTR and any 3 letter acronym Google cares to create.
As as member of the marketing team, your responsibilities that will include:
- Strategy, creation and implementation of National and local Adwords and PPC campaigns
- Optimization through increased conversion rates, lowering overall costs, and improving the quality of client leads
- Ability to compile and analyze performance data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign direction based on analysis
- Ability to confidently speak to ROI, present results and lead strategy
- Working knowledge of integrated marketing campaigns, SEO and social media advertising
- Design and recommend short and long-term online lead generating strategies for new campaigns
- Leading search engine marketing pilots and program development
What you bring to the table
- Hands-on experience managing PPC accounts
- Deep knowledge of Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Bing Ads and other paid platforms
- Working knowledge of Bid Management tools such as Acquisio is a bonus
- Experience running Display campaigns using Programmatic Buying is a plus
- Understands success metrics across various digital platforms
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables) and/or Google Sheets
- Ability to identify opportunities through industry research and competitive benchmarking
- Clear understanding of online marketing tactics like affiliate, pay-per-click, email advertising or any other digital marketing efforts
- Good communication, collaboration and presentation skills
Want to come work with us?
Tell us why you are awesome by submitting your resume and telling us what you love about PPC!