Desktop Support Coop O2E Brands
Who we are
We are O2E, our four uniquely branded companies –1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY Painting, You Move Me and Shack Shine – are leaders in customer experience and innovation. Guided by our clear company vision, our vibrant team and dynamic, goal-oriented culture, we are all about success, growth and celebration. We recognize that every member of our team is a vital contributor to our success. High performance is expected, achieved and rewarded. Our culture of achievement is grounded in hard work, professionalism, enthusiasm and teamwork. O2E is dedicated to helping its employees realize and fulfill their potential. Together, our companies make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and home detailing exceptional. O2E = Ordinary to Exceptional!
We are looking for an energetic and solution-oriented co-op student to fill the role of Desktop Support Analyst in our Business Technology team starting in September. A Desktop Support Analyst at O2E Brands uses industry best practices and tools for managing the client relationship, with accountability to deliver great service support. Desktop Support Analysts also perform preventative maintenance and upgrades on all of our client and endpoint service delivery systems.
Who You Are
I enjoy, and motivated by, helping others. I want to work where I can use my passion for technology to further develop my business-tech skill set. My proven technology skills enable me to understand and support others with their issue requests. I love problem-solving and am able to provide solutions for people with an exceptional service-oriented attitude, even under the pressure of multiple requests. I’m a team-player with a keen eye for detail. I am ready to be an important part of an awesome organization.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Be the second point of contact for all technology issues behind a Service Desk.
- Engage and support our internal and external customers via phone, email, or in-person.
- Analyze and create a plan of action for desktop service issues, application service issues, peripheral issues (printers), and network connectivity issues.
- Troubleshoot, resolve and confirm that technology and service delivery issues are restored to customer expectations.
- Be able to work flexible hours and weekends to meet business/customer needs.
- Document and develop the Knowledge Base in the quest for continual improvement.
- Participate in projects designed to create or improve business services for the company in its pursuit of operational excellence.
- Ensure that SLAs are met, and the highest possible level of employee uptime plus lowest number of known errors are achieved.
- Present an organized, professional, service-oriented and efficient approach to the work environment.
What you bring to the table
- Advanced knowledge of Desktop systems
- An ability to problem solve and provide solution-oriented support for a variety of stakeholders
- 1+ years of technology-focused school experience
- Microsoft Certification or Networking certifications are a plus
- Windows Server experience is an asset
Are you ready to take advantage of this exciting opportunity with a leading brand? If you think you’d be a good fit for the role, please Apply Now below.