Desktop Support Analyst Co-op - O2E Brands
O2E Brands are on the hunt for a Co-op student to join us for a May start! You will work as a Desktop Support Analyst as part of our awesome Business Technology team. We have hired Desktop Support Co-ops for many years and can guarantee you will be a critical member of a fun, high-performing team, plus you will learn a TON!
Who we are
We’ve taken the “ordinary” world of home services and made it memorable by bringing exceptional customer service into the mix. With our three uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
What’s in it for me
I will use industry best practices and tools for managing the client relationship, with accountability to deliver great service support. I will also perform preventative maintenance and upgrades on all of our client and endpoint service delivery systems. I will get to learn a lot, try new things, fail, succeed and have fun all in the same day! I will get to solve problems, create best practices and help users through their day to day technology issues.
What your day to day will look like
- Be the second point of contact for all technology issues behind a Service Desk.
- Engage and support our internal and external customers via phone, email, or in-person.
- Analyze and create a plan of action for desktop service issues, application service issues, peripheral issues (printers), and network connectivity issues.
- Troubleshoot, resolve, and confirm that technology and service delivery issues are restored to customer expectations.
- Be able to work flexible hours to meet business/customer needs.
- Document and develop the Knowledge Base in the quest for continual improvement.
- Participate in projects designed to create or improve business services for the company in its pursuit of operational excellence.
- Ensure that SLAs are met, and the highest possible level of employee uptime plus lowest number of known errors are achieved.
- Present an organized, professional, service-oriented and efficient approach to the work environment.
What you will bring to the table
- A good understanding of PC hardware - both desktop and laptop
- An ability to problem solve and provide solution-oriented support for a variety of stakeholders
- 1+ years of technology-focused school experience
- Amazing customer service and people skills
- Exceptional communication
- Microsoft Certification or Networking certifications are a plus
- Windows Server experience is an asset
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office, take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle, and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Do you want this job now?Send us a resume and tell us why you are awesome!