Desktop Support Analyst Co-op
Who we are
We’ve taken the “ordinary” world of home services and made it memorable by bringing exceptional customer service into the mix. With our four uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
What’s in it for me
I will use industry best practices and tools for managing the client relationship, with accountability to deliver great service support. I will also perform preventative maintenance and upgrades on all of our client and endpoint service delivery systems. I will get to learn a lot, try new things, fail, succeed and have fun all in the same day! I will get to solve problems, create best practices and help users through their day to day technology issues.
What your day to day will look like
- Be the second point of contact for all technology issues behind a Service Desk.
- Engage and support our internal and external customers via phone, email, or in-person.
- Analyze and create a plan of action for desktop service issues, application service issues, peripheral issues (printers), and network connectivity issues.
- Troubleshoot, resolve and confirm that technology and service delivery issues are restored to customer expectations.
- Be able to work flexible hours to meet business/customer needs.
- Document and develop the Knowledge Base in the quest for continual improvement.
- Participate in projects designed to create or improve business services for the company in its pursuit of operational excellence.
- Ensure that SLAs are met, and the highest possible level of employee uptime plus lowest number of known errors are achieved.
- Present an organized, professional, service-oriented and efficient approach to the work environment.
What you'll bring to the table:
- Advanced knowledge of Desktop systems
- An ability to problem solve and provide solution-oriented support for a variety of stakeholders
- 1+ years of technology-focused school experience
- Microsoft Certification or Networking certifications are a plus Windows Server experience is an asset
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Do you want this job now?
Send us a resume and tell us why you are awesome!