Customer Analytics Specialist - O2E Brands
Who we are:
With our three uniquely branded home service franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional! We’ve been continuously recognized as one of Canada’s top employers and one of the country’s most admired cultures. Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
We put the customer at the heart of all we do at O2E Brands and as Customer Specialist you will help us take this to the next level. As a process mastermind you will develop frameworks and tools to help us leverage customer insights and develop the customer journey. Your analytical mind will love digging into the data, making interpretations and suggesting business solutions that help us evolve our customer strategy.
What you'll do:
- Develop frameworks and tools related to customer insights, customer storytelling, and the customer journey
- Evolve our customer strategy through gathering of insights and regular reporting
- Create and track key customer experience metrics to quantify the customer journey and inform business decisions
- Utilize a ‘test and learn’ methodology to test hypotheses that affect the customer journey and make recommendations based on this data
- Play a lead role in all customer strategy meetings and forums
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the business on customer-focused strategic initiatives
- Be responsible for documentation related to customer strategy initiatives and forums
What’s in it for you:
- We have ambitious plans to grow this team over the next couple of years and a culture of promoting from within!
- You will be empowered to own this space and spearhead real change
- You will be trusted to make recommendations that will truly impact our customers and our business
- Receive mentorship from some of the most inspiring minds in the business!
What you'll bring to the table:
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Business background is considered an asset
- Strong ability to create and implement processes
- Analytical mind who loves structure and bringing order to chaos
- LOVES the customer! You live and breathe customer centricity!
- Strong project management abilities
- You take ownership and accountability for your work
- Able to challenge the status quo and make suggestions for improvements
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Is this the job you've been waiting for? Send me a resume and let's talk about it!