Contracts Administrator - O2E Brands
O2E Brands is looking for an exceptional Contracts Administrator to provide administrative support to members of the in-house legal team. The Contracts Administrator will wear many different hats in this role and will suit someone with outstanding organisation and communication skills looking to work in a fun and innovative team!
What people say about you
You are a passionate, out of the box thinker with a sharp eye for detail. You lead by example, love to take on new challenges and live to wow your stakeholders. As a fun and energetic addition to our team, you are highly motivated to use your organizational strengths to achieve individual and team goals. You are the person that everyone sends their contracts to because your eagle eyes catch every nuance and you’re proud of it. Your current title might be Legal Administrator, legal Secretary or Contracts Administrator but if you could make your title it would be CONTRACTS BOSS!
A day in the life:
- Contracts administrations including follow up, storage, advising and retrieval
- Insurance certificate retrieval and retention - you love to keep this dialed!
- Administrative support to the General Counsel including email, calendar, and expense report support as needed, your organization skills will not go unnoticed here
- Back up for the Paralegal related to franchise agreements and renewals - this is an amazing opportunity to learn from the best of the best in paralegals
- Manage confidential information and maintain the highest level of confidentiality
What you bring to the table:
- Proven experience managing complex contracts; review, recommendation and filing
- Comfort managing the daily administrative of a busy senior team member and a passion for taking ownership
- A passion for learning and a drive to grow in a rapidly growing business - you’re probably seeking a long term opportunity as a paralegal or Legal Assistant
- A true team member, you want to work with the members of the legal team to make it best in class and support a rapidly growing business.
Is this the legal team role you've been seeking?
Send us a resume and let's talk about it!