Content Developer & Trainer, Contract - O2E Brands
We are all about People
And when that’s your motto, you’d better have amazing training programs to back it up! We are incredibly proud of our ability to train our teams and set them up for success.
With our uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
People are what keeps our business running and without them, we wouldn’t be able to provide exceptional service!
The “What’s in it for me?”:
- I will get to work with one of the best sales center training teams in the business in an award winning culture.
- My passion for creating, editing and delivering learning content through a variety of channels will be put to use everyday.
- My ability to simplify information into something that’s engaging and easily understood by a wide range of audiences will be showcased.
- I will be a valued member of a team and our company wide daily huddle!
What your day to day will look like:
- Create, write and build training materials and technical documents by target audience
- Develop consumable content and training resources (primarily written and video)
- Review and refine training resources as they are developed
- Ensure quality and consistency of content and effectiveness of project based training delivery
- Partner with Business Analysts, PMs and the L&D team to ensure project milestones are met
- Design and delivery of Virtual Learning Clinic content for the Sales Center
- Be awesome and have fun!
What you bring to the table:
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Understanding of and exposure to a Learning & Development best practices
- Proven experience in technical writing and video creation
- Previous experience setting up and administering an e-learning platforms is an asset
- Previous experience with facilitation / training an asset
- Experience applying adult learning theory and principles in development of training materials for a wide range of audience and variety of delivery channels within set timeframes an asset
Do you want this job now?
Show off your exceptional writing skills by sending us a resume and telling us why this is the role for you!