Communications Coordinator - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
1-800-GOT-JUNK? is looking for an exceptional Communications Coordinator to join our internal communications team to provide communications expertise and content support that helps us inspire, engage and connect with our people.
What's in it for you?
Join a locally-admired brand that’s all about people to flex your strength as a natural communicator and storyteller. Leverage social media and journalism techniques to amplify our voice both across our team members and throughout our international franchise network. Collaborate with a dynamic, passionate team to elevate the communication strategy of 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
Always evolving and fast-paced, you’ll strategize with cross-functional business stakeholders, develop comprehensive communications plans, create engaging content, and more.
Be a part of a team who helps people realize their dream of small business ownership. With small business enhancing our communities and providing job opportunities, you can be a part of this entrepreneurial movement.
A Day In The Life
- Provide strategic communications support to cross-departmental stakeholders, including the development and execution of comprehensive communications plans
- Develop and manage delivery of comprehensive internal communication programs that supports the company’s goals
- Continuously improve internal communication channels
- Develop engaging content that delivers on agreed upon outcomes
- Leverage marketing, journalism and PR best practices to develop and implement more dynamic storytelling that builds culture and engagement
- Provide communications support to ensure strategy and goals are compelling and widely understood
- Collaborate with Marketing team to ensure we are leveraging a singular voice that best reflects our brands
What You Bring To The Table
- Proven experience in a communications role, including internal communications, content development, thought leadership, journalism or PR
- Highly organized professional who can work independently, gaining trust of stakeholders
- Great content and communication ideas and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and implement them!
- Natural storytelling ability that engages people
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated strength on content development for digital platforms
- Drive to succeed and develop, and an energetic, positive attitude
Have you been seeking a unique opportunity to make an impact on a world class company?
Send me a resume and let's talk about it!
At O2E Brands we know that great talent comes in many forms and we want to meet you at your best. We will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities at any time throughout the recruitment and selection process. Please reach out to our Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com or notify the Talent Acquisition team member you are working with if unique arrangements will enable your equal participation.