Communications Contractor - O2E Brands
O2E Brands is looking for an exceptional communications professional to join our team on a contract basis to provide communications expertise and content support that helps us inspire, engage and connect with our people.
What's in it for you?
Join a locally admired brand that’s all about people to flex your strength as a natural communicator and storyteller. Leverage social media and journalism techniques to amplify our voice both across our head office (the Junktion) and throughout our international franchise network. Collaborate with a dynamic, passionate team to elevate the communication strategy of O2E Brands.
Always evolving and fast-paced, you’ll strategize with cross-functional business stakeholders, develop comprehensive communications plans, create engaging content, and more.
Be a part of a team who helps people realize their dream of small business ownership. With small business enhancing our communities and providing job opportunities, you can be a part of this entrepreneurial movement.
Who we are:
With our four uniquely branded home service franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
And it’s not just our brands that are exceptional, our team is too! We foster a culture that people want to be a part of. We strive to make work rewarding and fun. We’ve been continuously recognized as one of Canada’s top employers and one of the country’s most admired cultures.
A Day In The Life:
- Provide strategic communications support to cross-departmental stakeholders, including the development and execution of comprehensive communications plans
- Develop engaging content that delivers on agreed upon outcomes
- Contribute content for new knowledge library for 1-800-GOT-JUNK? Franchise Partners
- Leverage marketing, journalism and PR best practices to develop and implement more dynamic storytelling that builds culture and engagement
- Provide communications support to Leadership Team and Managing Directors to ensure strategy and goals are compelling and widely understood
- Partner with events to provide content support and execution, including quarterly Great Game of Business (GGOB) and Alignment Forum meetings, and annual Franchise Partner Kickoff
- Collaborate with Marketing team to ensure we are leveraging a singular voice that best reflects our brands
What You Bring To The Table:
- Proven experience in a communications role, including internal communications, content development, thought leadership, journalism or PR
- Great content and communication ideas and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and implement them
- Natural storytelling ability that engages people
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated strength on all social media platforms
- Drive to succeed and develop, and an energetic, positive attitude
Have you been seeking a unique opportunity to make an impact on a world class company? Send me a resume and let's talk about it!