Communications Contractor - O2E Brands
O2E Brands is looking for an exceptional communications professional to support us during a project roll out that will revolutionize how we connect with our people.
What's in it for me?I will get my foot in the door with a locally admired brand, to flex my strength as a natural storyteller, engaging and informing an international audience. I will leverage social media and journalism techniques to amplify our people and our voice. I will work with a dynamic, passionate team to elevate the communication strategy of O2E Brands.
I like to do work that has meaning and I’m excited about the opportunity to help people realize their dream of small business ownership. I can see that small business helps enhance our communities and provides job opportunities, and I want to be a part of this entrepreneurial movement.
Who we are:With our four uniquely branded home service franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
And it’s not just our brands that are exceptional, our team is too! We foster a culture people want to be a part of. We strive to make work rewarding and fun. We’ve been continuously recognized as one of Canada’s top employers and one of the country’s most admired cultures.
A Day In The Life:
- Work on the implementation of a new social platform to revolutionize how we connect with our team
- Work with our Leadership Team, Franchise Partners and our PR team to develop new communications strategies, creative angles, and campaigns for our internal team
- Create campaigns and content to engage and inform
- Storytell through digital and social channels
- Collaborate with our Marketing team to leverage a singular message and voice
What You Bring To The Table:
- Proven experience in a communications role, including internal communications, content development, thought leadership, journalism or PR
- Great content and communication ideas and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and implement them
- Natural storytelling ability that engages people
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated strength on all social media platforms
- Drive to succeed, develop and an energetic, positive attitude
Have you been seeking a unique opportunity to make an impact on a world class company? Send me a resume and let's talk about it!