Call Center Agent - Work From Home - Shack Shine - Start Date: March 22, 2021
Shack Shine (O2E Brands) has been recognized by Great Place to Work as one of the Best Workplaces in Canada. Why? Around here, it’s all about people. We make coming to work FUN. We want people to be excited about coming to work every day!
What is it like to work at Shack Shine?
This isn’t your typical sales centre cubicle farm, or a suit and tie kind of place. We have a pretty cool and casual open office environment that makes it easy for you to meet new friends. There’s no need to hide your personality around here—we want you to let your true self shine through in the work you do. We always have lots of fun stuff planned, like team bonding activities, games, competitions and more.
As a key sales player you will communicate with our customers, set up appointments, and manage truck team schedules. You’ll get a chance to flex your sales skills and show off your positive can-do attitude. We understand that work life balance is important, so while you’ll have varied hours, you’ll always have details in advance so you can plan your days.
What you will do:
- Interact with customers over phone, chat, email and text to deliver a great customer experience
- Book house dealing jobs for repeat and new customers
- Proactively reach out to former/potential customers to drive repeat business
- Add-on additional service to help our customer’s homes really shine
What you can expect:
- Hands-on training with passionate and experienced sales leaders
- Great pay with on-going incentives and giveaways
- Extended health benefits package
- After work team-building events
- Fun events and themed parties like 80’s day, Jeopardy, pizza parties, etc.
- The chance to create and achieve a list of 101 Life Goals
- The devouring of many Timbits
- Lots of growth opportunities within our organization
What we are looking for:
- An availability to work 7 days per week (Monday-Sunday) 8:00am - 8:00pm with flexibility to change shift times/days with business needs.
- A persuasive communication skills and lots of personality!
- An eagerness and willingness to learn and grow with us!
- Work from home abilities - a quiet space, wifi of 75 MBs+ & personal computer
If this sounds great to you, apply today! Our team is excited to meet you!