Business Development Coach - Shack Shine
WHO WE ARE
Shack Shine is an exciting, fast growing house detailing franchise. We are part of O2E Brands, the parent company of the hugely successful 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, and You Move Me brands. Our mission is to become the leader in House Detailing as we work hard to build long term relationships with our valued customers.
2022: To have 90 Franchise Partners with system-wide sales of 35 million
2029: To be North American’s leader in House Detailing
This is where you come in
Due to our fast growth, Shack Shine is looking to add a Business Development Coach (BDC) to join our expanding Operations team. The BDC will help us coach our Franchise Partners in all aspects of running their business with a view towards increasing their revenue, profitability and customer loyalty. This exciting, innovative position will be based at The Junktion, our head office in Vancouver.
What your day to day will be
- Work proactively with Franchise Partners throughout North America to coach and advise in all areas of their business to ensure revenue and performance goals are achieved
- Assist Franchise Partners in setting and reaching their goals, developing budgets, business plans and marketing plans
- Monitor results through weekly coaching sessions and annual field visits
- Work with the Shack Shine operations team to create and streamline new systems and best practices
- Train and coach our FPs through the start-up process, in the office and in the field, on the Shack Shine Way - our systems and processes - the bread and butter of a franchise!
- Conduct regular field visits to Franchise Partners - *up to 50% travel required
- Build long-term relationships with Franchise Partners while supporting and identify business growth opportunities
- Identify and facilitate best practices across the system
- Enforce brand compliance to maintain consistency throughout the system
- Work with the team to help build and refine our systems to achieve operational excellence
What you bring to the table
- Motivated, self-starter with a pro-active work ethic
- Strong leadership skills
- Able to handle multiple tasks and manage multiple priorities
- Able to work with business owners on a professional level and to motivate and coach them towards driving increased revenue, profitability and customer loyalty
- Be a goal-oriented team player
- Able to demonstrate strong Business Coaching Skills
- Previous entrepreneurial and/or franchise experience an asset
- Very comfortable with Google Suite and software in general
- Quick thinker, fast learner and problem solver
- Strong business acumen
- Have formal business training, Degree preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience with staff recruiting, hiring, and training an asset
- Strong sales and marketing skills
- Can uphold our core values of P.I.P.E.: Passion, Integrity, Professionalism, and Empathy at all times
- Able to travel up to 50% as needed
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Sound like your dream job?
Tell us why you are awesome by submitting your resume!