Brand Excellence Manager - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
1-800-GOT-JUNK? Is looking for a Brand Excellence Manager who can help us make our compliance and loss prevention programs exceptional.
What people say about you:
You are proud of the programs you have built, launched and tested. You know what it is to get buy-in and influence stakeholders. You see coaching as a compliance tool in your toolbox. Logic is your second language, problems are just an opportunity for you to show your stuff. You are a self-starter, organized and passionate about processes, compliance and measurable impacts. You have worked across a large geographical area and can influence from afar.
Who we are:
We’ve taken the “ordinary” world of home services and made it memorable by bringing exceptional customer service into the mix. With our four uniquely branded home services franchises -1-800-GOT-JUNK?,WOW 1 DAY PAINTING,You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
A Day In The Life:
- Create, roll out and maintain a multi-unit compliance program that positively impacts behaviours
- Create and implement a loss prevention program that both deters and detects loss
- Drive brand excellence with our Franchise Partners by providing programs, tools and support
- Engage with business owners to determine and duplicate best practices
- Research and implement industry best practices
- Manage key vendors for Mystery Shops and Uniforms across North America and Australia
- Build strong relationships with business owners and stakeholders
- Use data to inform decisions and demonstrate results
What You Bring To The Table:
- Strong Compliance/Loss Prevention experience across a large geographical area
- Ability to connect, build trust and pull information from stakeholders and business owners
- Proven ability to build programs that are measurable and sustainable
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Comfortable working with data to make decisions and identify opportunities
- Passion for setting a high bar for compliance and best practices
- Knack for leveraging technology, tools and systems to create, measure and maintain programs
- Experienced at creating consistent repeatable processes and systems
- Experience managing and getting the best out of vendors
- Natural curiosity about industry trends and a constant drive to improve and learn
- Desire to work with and contribute to a first-in-class team
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Is this the role you've been seeking? Send me a resume and tell me why!