Brand Coordinator - WOW 1 DAY PAINTING
WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, brought to you by the same people that started the international franchise organization 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, is looking for their next superstar to join the growing team. The Brand Coordinator will be the mastermind behind the scenes; your teams' lives will be made easier by your ability to pivot on demand and support where needed.
What people say about you
At your core, you find your energy by being able to support others. You are a go-getter, love to take on new challenges, and live to wow your stakeholders. You thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment, where you get to multi-task your way through several projects- but never lose sight of your attention to detail! You are highly motivated to use your organizational strengths to achieve goals
What you will learn
There is no limit to the learning potential in this role. You will have exposure to the leaders of the business as they are building the strategy for our growth. You will be trained and mentored by some of the best administrators in the business.
What you'll do
- Provide administrative support to the brand's Managing Director - you'll run his calendar and be his go-to for support
- You will be the communications lead across the brand- our weekly Newsletters and brand updates will be your jam
- Event & Meeting planning- everything from being the primary support person for our annual conference, to the brains behind organizing our training sessions
- Manage vendor relations and operations support services for our Franchise Partners
- Coordinate travel arrangements for the WOW 1 DAY PAINTING team
- Relationship builder- get to know all of your peers so you can get the answers you need, solution problems and let them know you're the go-to
- Make sure those little monthly tasks we all put off are done and off your plate - expense reports, invoices, etc.
- Handle sensitive and confidential information discreetly
What you bring to the table
- You've excelled in a coordination or operations role where you were known as the go-to for the team
- You understand the need to flex- priorities will change and you're OKAY with that
- Superb organization skills - you're itching to jump in and organize your function
- Your attention to detail is second to none
- A craving to work behind the scenes in order to help your team move forward
- Exceptional communication skills (oral and written) - you craft a mean email and can have a conversation with anyone
- Experience and proficiency in Google Apps and MS Office Suite products
Do you want this job now?
Tell us why you’re awesome by submitting your resume, and let's talk about your next career step!