Brand Coordinator - Shack Shine
Shack Shine, the rapidly growing sister company of 1-800-GOT-JUNK? is looking for a Brand Coordinator to join our fast-paced team! We like to think of our Brand Coordinator as the air traffic controllers, the conductor and nucleus of the team. This role is key in providing logistical and administrative support to the Managing Director, Shack Shine team and Franchise Partners across North America.
What people say about you
I am an energetic individual who loves rolling up my sleeves to get things done. I thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment where I get to multitask and work on a variety of projects. I am excited about working with a team that I can learn and grow with.
A Day In The Life:
- Event & Meeting planning (everything from organizing catered lunches for training groups to being a primary support person for our annual Conference)
- Provide administrative support to the Managing Director
- Manage vendor relations and operations support services for our Franchise Partners
- Coordinate travel arrangements for the Shack Shine team
- Manage administrative systems for our operations team. This could include: reporting for field operations, financial and compliance tracking, Franchise Partner training tools and logistics.
- Be the key point of contact between Shack Shine and the marketing and public relations team to manage social media and new marketing initiatives.
- Support new franchise sales by coordinating advertising dollars, reporting weekly KPI’s and supporting ‘final interview days’.
What You Bring To The Table:
- Experience in an Administrator, Coordinator or EA position supporting a team in a professional environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Clear, professional level of communication both oral and written
- Innovative - able to take existing processes and find ways to improve upon them
- Organized - The ability to prioritize and re-prioritize as needed
- A comfort level with a fast paced environment
- Experience and proficiency in Google Apps or MS Office Suite products
- Great relationship builder who works well with all levels of the organization
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Does this sound like you? Tell us why you are awesome by submitting your resume and cover letter!