Administrative Assistant - O2E Brands
O2E Brands is looking for an exceptional Administrative Assistant to support a busy senior executive. The Administrative Assistant will wear many different hats in this role and will suit someone with outstanding organisational skills looking to learn from experienced leadership!
What people say about you
You are a proactive and out of the box thinker with a sharp eye for detail. You are a go-getter, and love to take on new challenges and live to wow your stakeholders. As a fun and energetic addition to our team, you are highly motivated to use your organizational strengths to achieve goals. You learn quickly and love to learn new skills and technology to support different projects. You are passionate about growth; both in business objectives and your professional and career development.
What you will learn
There is no limit to the learning potential in this role. You will have daily exposure to the leaders of the business as they are building the strategy for our growth. You will attend meetings with every different department and be able to understand their strategy. You will be trained and mentored by some of the best administrators in the business. You will participate in several learning tracks from our initial 90 day onboarding program to A Player Development meetings and the 101 Life Goals program.
What you’ll do:
- Boss a senior executive into giving up a variety of administrative tasks, including ownership of their calendar
- Apply your swift common sense to prioritize meetings and demands for time
- Make sure those little monthly tasks we all put off are done and off your plate - expense reports, invoices, etc.
- Anticipate - learn what is needed to support on projects, documents and presentations and then take ownership
- Network - get to know all of your peers so you can get the answers you need, solution problems and let them know you're the go-to
- Handle sensitive and confidential information discreetly
What you bring to the table:
- You've thrived in an administrative or coordination role where you were known as the go-to for the team
- Quick on your feet, you seek to find a solution to a problem and you have a reputation for figuring it out
- Bossy in the best way, you're comfortable taking ownership of tasks your manager shouldn't be doing
- Killer organization skills - you're just itching to jump in and reorganize things the way they SHOULD be
- Willing to “roll up your sleeves” to get things done
- Exceptional communication skills (oral and written) - you craft a mean email and can have a conversation with anyone
- Excellent computer skills (Google apps an asset - Gmail, Sheets, Slides, Docs)
Is this the role you've been on the hunt for? Send us your resume and let us know why you are perfect for the role!