Administrative Assistant - O2E Brands
O2E Brands is looking for an exceptional Administrative Assistant to support busy senior executives and their teams . The Administrative Assistant will wear many different hats in this role and will suit someone with outstanding organisation skills looking to work in a fun and innovative team!
What people say about you
You are a passionate out of the box thinker with a sharp eye for detail. You lead by example, love to take on new challenges and live to wow your stakeholders. As a fun and energetic addition to our team, you are highly motivated to use your organizational strengths to achieve individual and team goals. You learn quickly and love to learn new skills and technology to support different projects. You are passionate about growth; both in business objectives and your professional and career development.
What you’ll do:
- Directly support senior team members with a variety of administrative tasks
- Provide administrative support to various members of their teams
- Ensure expense reports and invoices are completed and submitted on time
- Prepare documents, presentations and reports as required
- Coordinate calendars and schedules
- Arrange and manage travel (including booking flights, hotels, car rentals etc.)
- Support various events and meeting planning
- Handle sensitive and confidential information discreetly
What you bring to the table:
- Previous experience as an Administrative Assistant in a mid to large size company
- Proven ability to manage others' busy calendars and self-direct your own day
- Exceptional communication skills (oral and written)
- Excellent computer skills (Google apps an asset - Gmail, Sheets, Slides, Docs)
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Willing to “roll up your sleeves” to get things done
Is this the role you've been seeking to grow with a dynamic, fast paced company?
Send us your resume and let us know why!