Accounts Payable Lead
O2E Brands is seeking a driven and process oriented Accounts Payable Lead to grow with our rapidly growing company.
Who we are
You may already know all about us - we are 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
And it’s not just our brands that are exceptional, our team is too! We foster a culture people want to be a part of. We strive to make work rewarding and fun. We’ve been continuously recognized as one of Canada’s top employers and one of the country’s most admired cultures.
What people say about you
I am passionate about the details and constantly strive to build or improve processes to help the business. I am a team player and excited to work with a group of people who are supportive, talented and fun. I like to roll up my sleeves and take ownership of my role and impact on the business. I am a strong communicator and believe that building great relationships is the shortest path to success.
What people say about you
- Accurate invoice processing: up to 300 invoices monthly, full cycle Canadian, US and Australian A/P including intercompany entries
- Completing EFT processing and cheque runs within the mid month and month end deadlines
- Accurate and timely processing and reconciliations of corporate credit cards, employee expense reports
- Accurately completing month end accounts payable procedures
- Supporting vendors and employees with excellent customer service regarding accounts payable related queries, ensuring responses and resolutions are made within a timely manner
- Utilizing technology tools and process improvement to enhance efficiency, controls, and accuracy
- Filing invoices and other documents/backup in an organized manner
- Demonstrating leadership ability and growing potential to lead another team member as the business grows
What you bring to the table
- Proven high volume, full cycle accounts payable experience in a mid to large size organization
- High attention to detail and accuracy during repetitive invoice and data entry
- Ability to collaborate with Accounting team to understand their processes and assist where necessary
- Strong adaptability to technology and comfort working in Excel
- Experience working with Great Plains or other large accounting software
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday.
Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Do you want this job now?
Tell us why you are awesome by submitting your resume and cover letter!