Account Manager - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
1-800-GOT-JUNK?, an international $400M+ franchise organization, is looking for a dynamic, experienced sales professional to join our national accounts team. As the Account Manager, National Accounts, you will successfully farm existing accounts and create new revenue streams to knock our aggressive sales targets out of the park! To give you an idea, we work with best in class companies like RBC, Best Buy, Shoppers Drug Mart, Sephora, H&M - the list goes on! This position is located at our Vancouver corporate office, the Junktion.
What people say about you:
I am an exceptional relationship builder and a driven sales professional. I am entrepreneurial and thrive in a challenging, team oriented, sales-focused environment. I am personable and can nurture and foster strong relationships with large international corporate clients.
A Day In The Life:
- Drive commercial business by creating and solidifying strong business relationships, converting prospects to clients, improving processes, and increasing revenue
- Provide strategic support to the Business Development team for prospecting of new business, including market research, industry segmentation projects and sales support
- Build long-term account value and identify growth opportunities within existing accounts
- Oversee management of the contracts and compliance function, including negotiations, compliance and administration of account agreements
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
What You Bring To The Table:
- Strong experience in business-to-business sales
- Ability to travel across North America up to 50% of the time
- High-level, strategic selling skills derived from working in multi-layered, business-to-business focused environments
- Proven record of building long-term mutually beneficial relationships
- A passion for personal and professional growth
- Strong communications skills including presentation skills
- A self-starter who can manage multiple, complex priorities simultaneously within demanding timelines
Life at the Junktion:
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Does this sound like your role?
Send me a resume and let's talk about it!