Workforce Management Analyst - O2E Brands
We Are All About People
And when that’s your motto, you’d better have great people to back it up! We have an incredibly strong Workforce Management team and they are a pivotal part of our business success. With our uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
People are what keeps our business running and without them, we wouldn’t be able to provide exceptional service!
This Is Where You Come In
With the growth of our organization, we are looking for a Workforce Management Analyst to join our dynamic WFM team. Working as a team, you will ensure that all the scheduling needs of our hourly sales agents and the Sales Center are met. Essentially this is a team of technical fortune tellers who predict the future of our sales centre and make magic happen on a daily basis.
What People Say About You
I am highly organized, analytical and relentlessly detail focused. I enjoy being part of a team and look for opportunities to roll up my sleeves and get the job done. I am always suggesting and embracing new ideas to accomplish goals and solve problems. I thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
A Day In The Life
- Monitor and adjust schedules to ensure achievement of service level and goals
- Produce sales and operations reporting
- Respond to and action requests into the WFM group inbox
- Assess in the moment reporting and request over time as needed
- Work as part of a fun, dynamic team who actually, really, really like each other
A Little About You
- Strong communicator who is all about team
- Loves analytics
- Intermediate excel skills and hungry to learn more
- Likes to problem solve and naturally seeks to improve systems
- Experience scheduling staff with variable starts/finishes ideal
- Experience working with data, finance, and numbers would be dreamy
Does this sound like YOUR job? Send us a resume and tell us why!