Support Desk Specialist - O2E Brands
This is where you come in
Do you want to start your career with the Business Technology team? We are looking for a Support Desk Specialist to join our Service Desk team. This person will be responsible for front-line technical support of our franchise partners and internal users and the top of our support funnel. You will triage requests, respond to inbound calls and resolve support tickets. This position is based out of our Vancouver Junktion.
What people say about you
I am a friendly, helpful technology enthusiast who engages and empathizes easily with others. I adapt to change quickly and assist others to do the same. I have strong customer-service and communications skills and love to learn and educate users on new systems and processes.
What you'll do
- Act as the first point of contact in our support request lifecycle, receiving and triaging tickets from both internal users and our franchise partners
- Engage directly with our franchise partners on the phone with live support
- Perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks within our Salesforce system on request
- Direct the flow of requests to other teams within the Business Technology department
- Provide exceptional customer service by fostering a welcoming, positive, attentive and proactive relationship with the business users
- Timely response and achievement of Service Level Agreements on all technology requests coming through email, phone, live chat, walk-up, or the ticketing system
- Escalate high priority requests to supporting teams for resolution and critical information to leadership as necessary
- Able to work rotating shifts: 6am-6pm M-Fri, 8am-4:30pm Sat, Sun
- Reports to Manager, Service Desk
What you bring to the table
- Passion for customer service and helping others
- Ability to learn new software and processes ahead of the curve and champion change
- Self-starter who is motivated to provide quick delivery of service across mediums (phone, chat, email, in-person)
- Good analytical and problem solving skills with excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong business understanding with the ability to judge when complex issues and problems should be escalated upwards
- In Depth knowledge of application and operating systems
- Knowledge of SalesForce, other large CRMs and thirst to learn more!
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Do you want this job now?
Tell us why you are awesome by submitting your resume.