Strategic Alliances Manager - O2E Brands
O2E Brands is looking for a relationship based sales person who will take ownership of the acquisition, management and growth of our strategic partnerships.
Our four home service brands, 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine; allow us to uniquely align with other businesses to better service our customers. You will put your stamp on our strategic alliances team and O2E Brands by driving customers and revenue across our 4 brands.
This position is located at our Toronto corporate office with frequent travel across North America.
What people say about you
As a natural salesperson, I thrive in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment. I am a confident, independent self-starter with a competitive drive and a strong sense of ownership. I take pride in my business relationships and proactively seek out opportunities that are equally beneficial for both parties, leveraging my positive reputation to grow the business.
What you'll do
- Develop and implement strategic alliances that will benefit us and our franchise partners
- Manage strategic relationships with enterprise level accounts
- Leverage all of O2E Brands as an integrated strategic partner within the home eco-system
- Identify market sizing and segmentation to develop new alliances to grow awareness and acquire customers through strategic alliances
- Retain and grow specialty accounts business by creating and solidifying strong business relationships, value proposition, tracking, referral and loyalty program
- Increase revenues through self-developed sales funnel
- Build long-term account value and identify growth opportunities within existing specialty accounts
- Oversee management of the contracts and compliance function, including negotiations, compliance and administration of account agreements, ensuring that the agreed-upon terms are captured
- Oversee management of “go to market” strategy and execution for alliances
What you bring to the table
- A track record of account management and building relationships with multi-national/ large scale accounts
- Proven business development experience in a business to business environment
- Ability to travel across North America up to 50% of the time
- High-level, strategic selling skills derived from working in multi-layered, business-to-business focused environments
- Demonstrated experience prospecting new clients through a combination of cold-calls and in-person meetings
- Proven track record of success in business development demonstrated by meeting aggressive sales targets
- A passion for personal and professional growth
- Strong communications skills including presentation skills
Is this the career step you've been seeking?
Tell us why you’re awesome by submitting your resume and let's talk about it!
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.