Social Media Specialist - O2E Brands
Who we are
We’ve taken the “ordinary” world of home services and made it memorable by bringing exceptional customer service into the mix. With our four uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
The "What's in it for me?"
You are passionate about all things social and can use your creativity, knowledge, and analytics to help the business grow. You will get to work with an established brand and emerging brands to take their social from ordinary to exceptional. You’re motivated by growth and reach, and you will get to learn complex brand guidelines. You will help craft our voice, and create fun and playfulness within the boundaries.
A Day In The Life:
- Lead social media strategy, implementation, tracking, and reporting for four home-service brands
- Implement paid/organic strategies to grow value-adding online community; work closely with paid specialists on our marketing team
- Manage content and implement systems (build calendar, create engaging content/copy)
- Monitor and report on KPIs using analytics
- Always current with social media trends, new technology, and best practices in social media management
- Collaborate with marketing, creative, and public relations teams to produce and amplify content that’s aligned with our brands (and content that is awesome!)
- Monitor and respond to customer feedback; work with customer service team to manage online feedback
What You Bring To The Table
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or communications
- You have experience in digital marketing and social media management
- You have advanced working knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter
- You have experience working with analytics platforms within the social channels, as well as external platforms
- It would be an asset if you have working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and are content to create your own content
- You are comfortable finding and translating data into insights, and using that insight to execute strategy
- You have strong organization and project management skills
- You have strong communication skills and a track record of strong collaboration across teams
- Understanding of brand voice and ability to represent each brand online
- A passion for your brands!
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Do you want this job?
Send me your resume and please include links to your social channels!