Senior Manager, People Operations
O2E Brands is looking for a Senior Manager, People Operations to join our People & Alignment team. Based in beautiful Vancouver, BC, overlooking the North Shore mountains, you will report to the EVP, People and Alignment and evaluate, improve, develop and be the subject matter expert on policy, process, compliance and HR Tools as we reimagine our people operations strategy.
What people say about you:
I’ve built a reputation for being knowledgeable, collaborative and analytical. My expertise in change management and process improvement has helped me make an impact in my previous roles. I am a team player who is willing to roll up my sleeves and get into the thick of it, working in lockstep with the People team, finance, and all stakeholders. I leverage my exceptional communication to solve problems, curate process, establish protocol and get buy in.
Who we are:
We’ve taken the “ordinary” world of home services and made it memorable by bringing exceptional customer service into the mix. With our four uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re only looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
A day in the life:
- Manage, support, and inspire the People Operations Specialist
- Review, revise and develop HR policy and procedures to build a framework for growth
- Lead the selection and implementation of an HRIS that will set a foundation for the future
- Review, evaluate, redesign and manage the compensation programs by collaborating with all stakeholders and necessary consultants
- Actively research opportunities for continuous improvement whether that be system enhancements and upgrades or exploring new vendors
- Effectively communicate trends, legislation changes, and other relevant related data on a timely basis and when appropriate, recommend a course of action to effectively manage impacted/assigned plans
- Be an ambassador and cheerleader for culture initiatives, including Volunteam and 101 Life Goals
- Be awesome and have fun with your amazing People team!
What you bring to the table:
- Proven leadership (ie: 8-10 years) experience in designing, implementing and providing direction to HR operations, compensation, benefits and HRIS functions
- Experience in a rapid growth company or department where you scaled process to match the pace of growth
- Track record of working cross-functionally and collaboratively at all levels
- Enterprise level efficiency with start-up passion and pace
- Have been part of an HR/People team large enough to divide HR Operations and Business Partnering and self-identified a passion for operations
- Player/coach mentality
Life at the Junktion:
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, Ontario. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday.
Does this sound like the role you've been seeking? Send me a resume and let's talk details!