Senior Accounts Receivable Analyst - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
Who we are
We’ve taken the “ordinary” world of home services and made it memorable by bringing exceptional customer service into the mix. With our four uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
What your day to day will look like:
- Recommend and appropriately document process improvements for AR Manager’s review and approval
- Lead monthly meeting with Account Managers who work directly with the customers being billed
- Act as resource both within and outside of the finance department to ensure transactions are posted accurately and timely
- Assist with completeness checks of invoices generated for National Accounts billing and ensure company revenue is recorded appropriately
- Perform investigation and resolution for customer and franchise queries
- Review and reconcile monthly customer statements and work with customers to resolve outstanding issues
- Perform a variety of month-end procedures including analysis on GL accounts, preparing manual journal entries and reconciliations.
- Strong team leader who can raise AR issues/bugs in relation to Salesforce system with AR Manager and monitor progress of tickets
- Ensure internal control environment is operating effectively.
- Backup support to AR Specialist and AR Support
- Work on projects as assigned by AR Manager
What you bring to the table:
- AR experience in a high volume and fast paced environment (we process 2000 invoices a week)
- Post secondary education diploma or degree in business administration
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (vlookups, pivot tables, etc.)
- Excellent analytical, communication, organizational, and customer service skills
- Must have the ability to stay on task with minimal supervision to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Must possess a “can-do” attitude
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Do you want this job now?
Tell us why you are awesome by submitting your resume and cover letter!