Sales Representative - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
We’re all about people
Are you looking for an opportunity to establish and grow your sales career? We are growing rapidly and so is our Inside Sales Team - want to grow with us?
We should talk if you are: driven, hungry for sales, a great communicator and you play to win!
Our Inside Sales Reps work closely within a defined territory on a high volume of warm and cold leads to develop commercial business for 1-800-GOT-JUNK? in Canada and the USA. This is a GROWTH role to add to a our rapidly growing team who have been a pivotal part of our 20% year over year expansion, and we are not stopping! Your dream job is located at our Vancouver corporate office, which we call The Junktion.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Ensure achievement of franchise growth targets through outbound B2B sales
- Directly contribute to franchise revenues by generating a large volume of sales leads
- Prospect and develop strategic relationships with 1-800-GOT-JUNK? commercial business clients
- Ensure the CRM is being maintained and updated accurately on a daily basis.
- Work in conjunction with the VP of Local Commercial Sales to execute the commercial business strategic plan.
What You Bring to the Table:
- Experience crushing sales targets - we're not picky about industry, we'll teach you.
- Strong ownership and accountability to results - you're self driven in all that you do
- A team player - no sharks allowed on this team, we work together to achieve success
- Desire to learn, grow and take your career to the next level
Do you want this job now?
Tell us why you are awesome by submitting your resume and let's talk about it!
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.