People Coordinator - O2E Brands
O2E Brands is looking for a People Coordinator to support our growing People (HR) Department!
Who we are
You may already know all about us - we are 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
What people say about you
You are an organizer extraordinaire and have a keen eye for detail. You understand the importance of confidentiality, and ensure this through accurate maintenance of personnel matters. You learn quickly, and love to learn new skills and technology to support different People initiatives!
What You’ll Do
- Provide administrative support to People Initiatives
- Manage initial HR processes for new hires and staffing changes
- Collect new hire paperwork and review for completion and missing information
- Work closely with new team members on set up for payroll and benefits
- Monthly updates of organizational charts, attrition and headcount metrics
- Accurately maintain personnel files
- Draft offer letters and role change documentation
- Participate in HR related projects
What you bring to the table
- A passion for pursuing a career in HR and supporting and motivating people
- Proven attention to detail, accuracy is always your goal
- Exceptional multitasker with a knack for juggling priorities, you know how to prioritize yourself and ask the questions to understand what is most important to the business
- A love for all things metrics and reporting
- Building processes and being a part of HR projects gets you excited
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday.
Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Could you be the next exceptional team member to join the O2E Brands family? Send us your resume and let us know why!