People Business Partner (HR), Maternity Leave- O2E Brands
Are you looking to join one of Canada's Greatest Places to Work and be a part of making it even better? O2E Brands is looking for an exceptional People Business Partner to support us during a maternity leave who embodies our guiding principle: “It’s All About People”.
What people say about you:
As a people & culture ambassador, you are an advisor and partner to the business. You are passionate about building relationships and becoming a part of the teams you partner with. You are meticulous and detail oriented and get excited about the projects you work on to impact the culture and engagement at O2E. You are a team player who is willing to roll up your sleeves and get into the thick of it to get things done.
What you will learn:
You will work closely with the leaders of your client groups and get intimately involved in their day to day. You will get exposure to organizational design, HRIS implementation, crafting new policies, career progression and much more. You will be the go-to for a large, fast paced call center team who are constantly evolving their processes and offering.
Who we are:
With our uniquely branded home service franchises -1-800-GOT-JUNK?,WOW 1 DAY PAINTING and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
And it’s not just our brands that are exceptional, our team is too! We foster a culture people want to be a part of. We strive to make work rewarding and fun. We’ve been continuously recognized as one of Canada’s top employers and one of the country’s most admired cultures.
A day in the life:
- Establish yourself as the go-to, the first point of contact for all HR related queries for people managers and team members
- Coach and guide leaders regarding employment issues and development
- Provide support for HR programs including annual performance reviews, individual development plans and annual employee engagement surveys
- Identify gaps within client group, and propose solutions
- Provide training on HR content (ie.attendance management, succession planning)
- Ambassador for culture initiatives, increasing engagment and collaboration
What you bring to the table:
- Proven experience in a People (HR) Business Partnering role supporting a diverse, hourly client group
- Experience in a call center, retail, hospitality or other high volume, hourly environment
- Demonstrated ability to coach and advise front line leaders, people managers and team members
- Natural tendency to roll up your sleeves and get into the fray, you don't require an SOP manual to do your job
- Ability to influence others, think strategically, and initiate improvements
- Advanced knowledge of the concepts, principles, and practices pertaining to human resources
- Positive and energetic personality with a passion for client support
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
Have you been seeking an HR role that really sets you up as a partner to the business? Send me a resume and let's talk about it!