Payroll Coordinator - Contract
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them? We're seeking a dynamic payroll person for a negotiable contract period.
The "What's in it for me?"
I am passionate about customer service and can utilize my relationship building, creativity, knowledge and analytics to help the business grow! I will get to work with an established brand and emerging brands to take their payroll from ordinary to exceptional. I will get to understand a solid system but have a lot of fun and make an impact within the boundaries.
Who we are
We’ve taken the “ordinary” world of home services and made it memorable by bringing exceptional customer service into the mix. With our four uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
A Day In The Life:
- Process the payroll for a group of companies in an accurate, compliant and timely manner
- Work with the People team to compile data needed to process new hires, terminations, transfers, etc.
- Prepare relevant weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports
- Ensure all payroll information and records are maintained in accordance with statutory requirements
- Manage and resolve ad hoc issues relating to payroll
What You Bring To The Table:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A customer service mentality
- Passion for improving processes to make your life easier
- Experience running a full cycle payroll that includes hourly, salary and multi-province exposure
- US payroll experience an asset
- Ability to work independently and love of taking ownership of your role
Curious? Want to learn more? Send me a resume and let's talk about it!