Payroll Administrator - O2E Brands
Who we are
We’ve taken the “ordinary” world of home services and made it memorable by bringing exceptional customer service into the mix. With our four uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
What your day to day will look like:
- Process full cycle semi-monthly Canadian & US payroll for hourly and salaried team members
- Maintain accurate data in HRIS/Payroll systems
- Ensure compliance with federal and provincial statutory regulations
- Process new hires, employee changes, terminations, manual payments
- Prepare and produce journal entries and other month/year end documents
- Create reports and ensure appropriate deductions and remittances are submitted such as, ROE’s, garnishments, Worker’s compensation, etc.
- Provide support to time and attendance supervisors/users
- Administer group benefits plan and reconciliations accordingly such as enrollments, changes and terminations
- Maintain filing and records management
- Assist with payroll & benefits process improvements and initiatives
What you bring to the table:
- Experience in payroll administration position
- Familiar with payroll systems such as ADP, Pay@work, EZ Labour, and other similar systems would be preferred
- Knowledge of BC & ON labour standards
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Word and Excel
- Progressing toward a Canadian Payroll Association designation would be preferred
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Do you want this job now?
Tell us why you are awesome by submitting your resume and cover letter!