Operations Manager, System Implementation - Shack Shine
WHO WE ARE
Shack Shine is an exciting, fast growing house detailing franchise. We are part of O2E Brands, the parent company of the hugely successful 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, and WOW 1 DAY PAINTING. Our mission is to become the leader in House Detailing as we work hard to build long term relationships with our valued customers.
This is where you come in
Our fast-paced business is undertaking a year-long project to replace our Field Services tool within Salesforce. You will be a dedicated project team member representing Shack Shine. You will work closely with our Project Managers, Business Analysts and other Operations Managers to build a world class software tool that will allow our business to scale rapidly through efficient field operations. An exceptional candidate will be able to transition after the contract into a permanent operations role within the business.
This exciting and dynamic position will be based at The Junktion, our head office in Vancouver.
What your day to day looks like
- Understanding the operations of Shack Shine including how our Franchise Partners, Operations staff and Sales Agents use our platforms
- Engaging with dedicated project staff during requirement gathering and other project meetings
- Communicate changes and status updates with our Franchise Partners.
- Solicit feedback, input and guidance from operations staff within Shack Shine
- Partner with other Operations Managers dedicated to the project to drive alignment
- Evaluate the current state of processes, provide recommendations and execute on solutions within the brand
- Participate in proof of concept design and delivery
What you bring to the table
- Operations and/or business management experience within a start-up business environment
- Experience in the home services industry is helpful
- Previous experience implementing a software system is a plus
- Ability to achieve goals through direct and indirect influence and collaboration
- Strong business acumen with business planning and analysis experience
- Ability to manage key business partner relationships
- Strong communication and change management skills
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Do you want this job now?
Tell us why you are awesome by submitting your resume!