Office Services Coordinator - O2E Brands
O2E Brands is looking for an exceptional Office Services Coordinator to support the efficient office operations of our offices at Bloor and Sherbourne.
What people say about you:
You are friendly and cooperative and love to be the go-to on the team. You are detail oriented and like efficient processes. You build relationships quickly and enjoy being the face of the office for visitors, vendors and employees. You are a master multi-tasker and are comfortable juggling multiple projects or jumping into last minute requirements. You are seeking a career in office management.
Who we are:
We foster a culture people want to be a part of. We strive to make work rewarding and fun. We’ve been continuously recognized as one of Canada’s top employers and one of the country’s most admired cultures. We want you to be a part of this.
A day in the life:
- Assist in maintaining efficient operations of the Toronto Junktion, contributing to making this an exceptional workplace
- Greet visitors and connect them to the right people
- Continually monitor floor activity to ensure clean, presentable & safe working environment
- Provide necessary maintenance of first-aid, office, printer and coffee supplies
- Assist with health and safety initiatives and attend Joint Health & Safety Committee meetings
- Ensure office and employee systems are maintained (cleaning, couriers, mail, parking, O2E Brands inbox, etc.)
- Actively manage relationships with external vendors to ensure maximum service value
- Lead and assist with company events and office events planning (i.e. Revenue Party, Holiday Party, Summer BBQ, Office events, etc.)
- Set up new hire workstations and conduct onboarding initiatives (tours, etc.)
- Support Talent Acquisition with meeting room scheduling, candidate greeting and experience throughout the interview process
- Directly support the Head Coach with a variety of administrative tasks
What you bring to the table:
- Experience in an office support/coordination role or similar
- Proven ability to manage administrative and coordination activities with a high level of accuracy and pride in output
- Passion for maintaining a clean, presentable & safe working environment
- Comfort with changing priorities and deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication
Is this your next career step? Send us a resume and tell us why!