National Account Development Representative - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
1-800-GOT-JUNK? is the world’s largest junk removal company. We service over 200 million people with more than 150 locations throughout three countries. We are an award winning company who has been recognized by several magazines and institutions including Great Place to Work Institute Canada and Top 10 Most Admired Cultures.
We are looking for a National Account Development Representative to join our growing team, based at of our Vancouver office, what we call the "Junktion".
What people say about you:
You have an innate instinct for sales opportunities, and you know how to use your strong communication skills to suit the needs of each of your customers. You have experience in sales, and this shows in your passion for finding new revenue with your existing clients. You understand there no such thing as a No, and are looking for a company that lives and breathes It's all about people. You are an expert in knowing who the decision makers in your accounts are, and if you aren't speaking to them, you know how to get them on the phone.
What you will do
- Manage a $1+ Million portfolio of accounts
- Provide support on large projects for the National Accounts and Strategic Alliances (NASA) team
- Utilize Salesforce to drive effective relationships and growth in your book of business
- Find new revenue in your existing customer base through emails, calls, networking and in-person meetings
- Provide service and support to customers
- Liaise with Franchise Partners to meet and exceed clients' expectations
- Manage large projects to ensure client expectations are met
- Manage commercial clients with booking all jobs, solving problems, liaising with Franchise Partners
- Ensure accuracy on execution of all our service from booking to completion
- Support the B2B team when required
- Reconcile billing questions; provide information to Finance as necessary
- Support Business Development and Account team on execution of jobs, projects and proposals
- Provide the support required for data and analytics on commercial clients, programs, and projects
- Maintain accurate records within Salesforce
- Support the National Accounts and Commercial Sales teams on projects when needed
- Travel required within North America to facilitate in person meetings
What you bring to the table
- I have a positive and outgoing attitude
- I have strong problem resolution skills
- I have the ability to tailor communication style to suit the needs of the customer to ensure success in understanding how to effectively meet the needs of the customer
- I have the ability to view issues in a non-emotional, matter of fact manner, providing clarity for parties involved
- I have an instinct for sales opportunities
- I have experience in B2B sales
- I have excellent communication skills suitable for professional business environment (oral and written)
- I have extremely strong attention to detail
- I have the ability to work independently with minimal direction in a fast-paced environment
- I am a team player with the ability to think positively and proactively
- I have excellent computer skills (Salesforce or similar CRM preferred)
- I have the ability to handle multiple and changing priorities
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Submit your resume to us today and let us know why you'd be awesome in this role!