Marketing Retention Manager
We are looking for an exceptional Retention Manager to take our talented email marketing team to the next level. A newly created role, we are looking for someone who wants to make their mark on our rapidly growing business.
What's in it for me?
I will get to flex my strong leadership skills to develop a talented team of 3-4 digital marketing professionals. I will have the full support of the senior leadership team to grow and expand our reach. I will have a clear growth path in line with my ambitions. I will roll up my sleeves and collaborate with our VP of Marketing, CEO and subject matter experts to set and develop our digital strategy.
I like to do work that has meaning and I’m excited about the opportunity to help people realize their dream of small business ownership. I can see that small business helps enhance our communities and provides job opportunities, and I want to be a part of this entrepreneurial movement.
Who we are:
With our four uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
A Day In The Life:
- Execution, ownership and accountability of retention marketing within the overall marketing strategy
- Goal set and provide a performance management structure to achieve goals on behalf of O2E Brands
- Establish KPIs and ongoing data analytics
- Develop, manage, and foster relationships with partners/vendors
- Develop and launch effective digital marketing programs for Franchise Partners
- Mentor and support team members
- Foster environment of constant learning and mentorship
- Be an agent of change for O2E Brands and work collaboratively with all stakeholders
- Business planning and forecasting
What You Bring To The Table:
- Experience leading a strong digital retention marketing team
- Have been the director and creator of a successful retention strategy
- Proven track record of building successful relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, in particular, relaying complex marketing data to non-marketing stakeholders
- Strong time and project management skills
- Comfortable working with budgets, KPI and analytics
Life at the Junktion:
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday.
Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Does this sound like the role you've been seeking?
Drop me a note and let's talk about it!