Marketing Manager - You Move Me
You Move Me is looking for an exceptional Marketing Manager to manage our marketing programs to drive revenue across North America.
Who we are:
We are a people focused business, disrupting the moving industry. We’re serious about our goal to make your moving day as smooth and stress-free as possible. This requires a commitment to changing the mind-set about moving companies, our passionate franchise partners make moving almost fun!
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
What you will learn:
You will gain intimate knowledge of our Franchise system and all of the marketing programs we offer. Our Marketing Manager will be able to first understand what we are currently doing, continue the delivery of the programs and then work to improve them as we grow. You will also learn why our customers choose You Move Me, how we can target the right customers through different channels and help our system grow!
What your day to day will look like
- Develop, manage, and foster relationships with partners/vendors
- Goal set and provide a performance management structure to achieve goals on behalf of our Franchise Partners
- Ensure ongoing optimization of all digital media, both internally (website/mobile/apps) and externally (SEO/SEM/display/etc.)
- Establish KPIs and ongoing data analytics
- Develop and launch effective digital marketing programs for Franchise Partners
- Document and manage our customer journey and build out a campaign/communication strategy
- Leverage internal marketing resources to create exciting content and campaigns
What you bring to the table
- Experience managing marketing vendors
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management
- Knowledge of customer retention strategies
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to changes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, in particular, relaying complex marketing data to non-marketing stakeholders
- Strong time and project management skills
- Comfortable working with KPI and analytics
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Do you want this job now?
Tell us why you are awesome by submitting your resume