Marketing Manager, Maternity Leave - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
O2E Brands is looking for an exceptional marketing professional to establish the relationships to build and manage the marketing programs for our franchise partners. This role is to cover the mat leave of one of our amazing team members.
What's in it for me?
I will get to flex my strong partnership skills to build marketing plans to support growth. I will work closely with an engaged client group to drive investment and ensure they are getting the most of their marketing dollars. I will lead brand consistency from the marketing and creative team including all customer touchpoints. I will get to see the impact of my efforts on the business and be recognized for my hard work. I will work with a dynamic, passionate team to grow the marketing footprint of 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
I like to do work that has meaning and I’m excited about the opportunity to help people realize their dream of small business ownership. I can see that small business helps enhance our communities and provides job opportunities, and I want to be a part of this entrepreneurial movement.
Who we are:
With our four uniquely branded home service franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
And it’s not just our brands that are exceptional, our team is too! We foster a culture people want to be a part of. We strive to make work rewarding and fun. We’ve been continuously recognized as one of Canada’s top employers and one of the country’s most admired cultures.
A Day In The Life:
- Lead Franchise Partner marketing strategy development
- Leverage all marketing partners to ensure we deliver the best possible product and results for our franchise partners
- Build relationships to ensure a sound understanding of the franchise partners’ business and the results required.
- Enforce and measure brand integrity across the system
- Work closely with Franchise Partners to set timelines and budgets for marketing plans
- Analyze, interpret and present results of marketing efforts
- Deliver quarterly presentations on outcomes of marketing strategy
What You Bring To The Table:
- What you bring to the table:
- As a franchised based organization, our franchise partners are also our clients or key accounts, you will have managed these important, high touch relationships
- You have a strong understanding of digital and creative marketing and can leverage the specialists in these areas to support your client group
- You have strong presentation skills and the ability to translate results in a visual way
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management
- Ability to manage multiple projects with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to changes
- Experience in an agency environment is an asset
Is this the next step in your marketing career? Send me a resume and tell me why!