Marketing Analyst - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
O2E Brands is looking for a Marketing Analyst to join our growing team. In this role you will provide reporting, analysis and insights to improve business decision making across the organization. You will be a driving force for data driven decisions and inform the business on our marketing strategy based on your analysis and reporting.
What people say about you
I love analyzing performance and data to uncover opportunities to drive the business forward. I have a unique ability to interpret complicated data points and explain how they relate to performance for different audiences. I have a clear vision of the big picture but am also able to dive into details. I am a great listener and I also ask smart questions to get to the root of the problem and to find ways to grow the business. I truly believe that the combination of relationships and analytics are the key to business success.
Who we are:
With our uniquely branded home service franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional! And it’s not just our brands that are exceptional, our team is too! We foster a culture people want to be a part of. We strive to make work rewarding and fun. We’ve been continuously recognized as one of Canada’s top employers and one of the country’s most admired cultures.
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
What your day to day will look like
- Work closely with the Marketing & Media Planning team to provide marketing analytics, consultation, and defined deliverables to Franchise Partners in the following areas: mass media effectiveness, digital marketing performance, campaign measurements, ROI calculations, trend identification
- Work with the marketing team to analyze experiments to increase acquisition, engagement and monetization through multiple marketing channels and programs.
- Design, develop, maintain and optimize reports and dashboards via tableau, Data Studio and other data visualization tools
- Work with Google Analytics to research, analyze and interpret online data and marketing campaign performance
- Develop and maintain forecast models
- Create ad hoc reports measuring the performance of strategic initiatives
- Identify trends in the data, and proactively communicate them in a concise manner
- Work collaboratively with the Business Intelligence (BI) team to define requirements for and design data sources for use with our Data Visualization tools
What you bring to the table
- Experience with marketing analytics across multiple channels
- Effective communicator and strong business acumen
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and synthesize data and to formulate actionable insights
- Demonstrated ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Working knowledge and experience with Google Analytics (E.g. Report and dashboard design, event and goal tracking, GTM, Regex coding, troubleshooting)
- Knowledge of performance marketing best practices
- Must be highly proficient in Excel and have experience with data visualization applications (Tableau, Data Studio, etc.)
- Experience with marketing automation systems (such as SilverPop, Pardot, Marketo, Exacttarget) is an asset .
Does this sound like the growth role you've been seeking?
Send us a resume and let's talk about it!