O2E Brands is looking for an exceptional Marketing Administrator to manage the scheduling, requirements and resourcing of a busy Marketing team.
What people say about you
You are a passionate out of the box thinker with a sharp eye for detail. You lead by example, love to take on new challenges and live to wow your stakeholders. As a fun and energetic addition to your team, you are highly motivated to use your organizational strengths to achieve individual and team goals. You learn quickly and love to learn new skills and technology to support different projects and the marketing team. You are passionate about growth; both in business objectives and your professional and career development.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all external and internal stakeholders
- Point of contact for providing requested information, marketing material and liaising with outside vendors
- Run and distribute monthly reports
- Manage all trade show booth logistics
- Coordinate Marketing meetings, huddle and Marketing in the News
- Process invoices & agreements - not super exciting but an important part of your contribution
What you bring to the table:
- Previous experience in a marketing-related role or equivalent education an asset
- Exceptional communication skills (oral and written)
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Google apps an asset)
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Willing to “roll up your sleeves” to get things done
Is this the perfect role for you?
Send us your resume and let us know why!