Manager, Business Analysis - O2E Brands
O2E Brands is looking for an exceptional Manager, Business Solutions to continue to evolve our business analysis and product management functions.
What people say about you:
You are analytical and detail oriented. People have always commented on your ability to solve technical problems, implement processes and understand complex details. You have an uncanny ability to lead a team to handle diverse deliverables and meet tight deadlines. You work well with stakeholders across the business and are often the bridge between business and technical requirements.
Who we are:
With our four uniquely branded home service franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
And it’s not just our brands that are exceptional, our team is too! We foster a culture people want to be a part of. We strive to make work rewarding and fun. We’ve been continuously recognized as one of Canada’s top employers and one of the country’s most admired cultures.
A day in the life:
- Direct management and leadership of the product management / business analysis team
- Ensure cross team delivery processes are in place for the O2E technology platforms, working and collaborating with management peers
- Lead the creation and maintenance of O2E technology platforms / product roadmaps
- Establish and maintain business stakeholder intake and ongoing engagement processes for O2E technology platforms
- Drive continuous improvement as well as consistent use of business analysis / product management people, processes, and tools
- Drive business engagement and culture around business analysis and product management
- Establish and evolve team KPIs
What you bring to the table:
- Proven experience as a BA or product manager in a mid to large size organization
- Demonstrated leadership skills, having lead and trained other BAs/Product Managers
- Strong interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills
- Known for actively building relationships with business and technology partners
- Natural coach and collaborator
- Experience in Agile environments an asset
- Experience in Salesforce an asset
Is this the leadership role you've been seeking? Send me a resume and let's talk about it!