Junior Financial Analyst - O2E Brands
Who we are
We’ve taken the “ordinary” world of home services and made it memorable by bringing exceptional customer service into the mix. With our four uniquely branded home services franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
Since we’re in the business of being exceptional, that means we’re always looking for exceptional people to join our team. Could you be one of them?
This is where you come in
The Jr. Financial Analyst will report to the Manager, Financial Planning & Analyst (FP&A) and support the monthly financial reporting and annual budgeting cycles for O2E Brands Inc. and the four home services brands.
What your day to day will look like
- Support the Senior Financial Analyst in the completion of monthly financial reporting and forecasting.
- Support the Senior Financial Analyst in completing the consolidated budget planning.
- As part of the consolidated budget process, assist in reviewing internal allocations, benchmarking expenses and comparing to prior year budget and actual results.
- Help in preparing financial information and reports for the Leadership Team and Managing Directors.
- Assist in preparing the Ad Fund and Sales Center statements for all Brands, ensuring consistency in content and format.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
What you'll bring to the table
- Intermediate experience in Google Sheets and/or Excel.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Independent thinker interested in taking initiative.
- Proven ability to multitask and follow up on actions/ issues.
Life at the Junktion
What is the Junktion? Well, it’s more than just a solid pun. It’s what we call our head offices in Vancouver, BC and Toronto, ON. Team members sit in our collaborative and high energy open concept office and take part in our daily 7 minute stand-up meeting called Huddle and get together for a drink on First Round Friday. Not only do we have a cool office, we offer some pretty sweet perks too. In your first year, you’ll enjoy 4 weeks of personal paid leave. By the end of year one, you will be eligible for 5 weeks of personal paid leave. We offer extended health and dental benefits, as well as professional and individual development programs. There’s also our 101 Life Goals program, which helps you achieve your personal goals and cross things off your bucket list.
Do you want this job now?
Tell us why you are awesome by submitting your resume!