IT Systems Analyst
O2E Brands is looking for an exceptional IT Systems Analyst to serve as a change agent to identify organizational improvements, design systems and motivate others to use them.
What's in it for me?
I will get to flex my strength as a communicator, working closely with our brands to understand their business and technology need, gathering feedback from stakeholders to continue improving systems. I will have my hand in designing, analyzing and implementing efficient IT systems. I will work with a team that believes in collaboration and innovation.
Who we are:
With our four uniquely branded home service franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!
And it’s not just our brands that are exceptional, our team is too! We foster a culture people want to be a part of. We strive to make work rewarding and fun. We’ve been continuously recognized as one of Canada’s top employers and one of the country’s most admired cultures.
A Day In The Life:
- Develop and implements IT system security plans, projects, and initiatives
- Creating, testing and implementing network disaster recovery plans
- Assist in maintaining Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans
- Create, maintain and execute policy and audit plans, and identify security risks and operational needs
- Work with business owners, IT managers, staff and vendors in order to provide timely and efficient IT coordination of services
- Participate in proactive planning, design, and implementation of network, computing and telecommunications infrastructure solutions
- Manage Windows and Linux based servers, both virtual and physical
- Network and system administration (including SQL Servers, the Microsoft System Center suite, Great Plains, backup, security management, user account management, corporate systems including email, web servers, internet access, office systems, and application support)
- Assists with technology investment planning through ongoing research
- Provide support on the Telephony platform
What You Bring To The Table:
- Strong understanding of switching and routing equipment, firewalls, SANs, wireless infrastructure, and various other network appliances
- Proven experience in network and system administration (including SQL Servers, the Microsoft System Center suite, Great Plains, backup, security management, user account management, corporate systems including email, web servers, internet access, office systems, and application support)
- Mindset of collaboration with business owners, IT managers, staff and vendors in order to provide timely and efficient IT coordination of security services
- Experience in project management an asset
- Excellent communication skills, an analytical mindset and problem-solving aptitude
Is this the technology role you've been seeking? Send me a resume and let's talk about your next career step.