Human Resources & Recruitment Specialist - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?
1-800-GOT-JUNK? is the largest junk removal company in the world and a household name. FlyWheel Accelerator Inc. (FlyWheel) owns multiple 1-800-GOT-JUNK? franchise locations and is growing rapidly. FlyWheel is looking for a dynamic, experienced HR & Recruitment Specialist to join our team. In this role, you will oversee and manage the recruiting function of various 1-800-GOT-JUNK? franchises across North America. This position can be located at our Vancouver or Toronto corporate office.
What people say about you:
You are a passionate and hands-on team player. You are a self starter and a champion for the people, a hard worker and can lead recruiting and human resource initiatives on the ground. You thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where you can roll up your sleeves to get things done, collaborating with a smart, driven and fun team.
Who we are:
FlyWheel Accelerator Inc. is an exciting, fast growing business. We are part of O2E Brands, the parent company of the hugely successful 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING and Shack Shine brands. Our mission is to facilitate sustainable growth for 1-800-GOT-JUNK? as a brand by buying franchises, accelerating growth, and providing ownership opportunities for operators on the ground.
A day in the life:
- Work closely with the Managing Director to develop recruiting strategy and execute recruiting and professional development on the ground
- Build and maintain close relationships with franchise partners and operations teams across North America to support with HR questions and programs
- Create a robust pipeline of candidates for truck team members, operations managers and general managers across North America
- Manage the activities required for effective recruiting pipeline growth and human resources management at the individual franchise level
What you bring to the table:
- Proven track record of full cycle recruitment including hourly and salaried employees
- Hands-on knowledge and experience with key job boards and social channels
- Practical hands-on human resources exposure derived from working in fast paced environments and the research abilities to learn what you don’t know
- Proven track record of success in meeting aggressive recruiting targets
- A passion for personal and professional growth
- Strong written and verbal communication including writing compelling ads, negotiation and closing skills
Is this the career step you've been seeking?
Tell us why you’re awesome by submitting your resume and let's talk about it!