Human Resources Manager - O2E Brands
Are you looking to join one of Canada's Greatest Places to Work and be a part of making it even better? O2E Brands is looking for an exceptional Human Resources Manager who embodies our guiding principle: “It’s All About People”.
What people say about you:
As a people & culture ambassador, you are passionate about the employee experience. You are experienced with an hourly workforce and get out on the floor to build relationships and become a part of the teams you partner with. You are a natural leader, coach and mentor who is lit up by the success of your team. You are meticulous and detail oriented and get excited about the projects you work on to impact the culture and engagement at O2E. You are a team player who is willing to roll up your sleeves and get into the thick of it to get things done.
What you will learn:
You will have daily exposure to the leaders in our business and get intimately involved in their day to day. You will get to learn our complex, growing and exciting business from the ground up. You will participate in several learning tracks from our initial 90 day onboarding program to A Player Development meetings and the 101 Life Goals program.
Who we are:
With our four uniquely branded home service franchises - 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING, You Move Me and Shack Shine - we make the ordinary businesses of junk removal, painting, moving and house detailing exceptional by being leaders in customer experience and innovation. It’s all in our name: O2E = Ordinary 2 Exceptional!And it’s not just our brands that are exceptional, our team is too! We foster a culture people want to be a part of. We strive to make work rewarding and fun. We’ve been continuously recognized as one of Canada’s top employers and one of the country’s most admired cultures.
A day in the life:
- Lead, develop and mentor a talented team of People Business Partners
- Partner with Sales Center Leadership and understand how your role can best support them
- Assess short and long-term business needs of the client group and provide both operational and generalist HR guidance and support
- Understand the sales center agents’ role, end to end, getting to know the team members in your client group by maintaining a presence in the sales center and taking an active part in all events
- Partner with business leaders to support the communication and transition plan on change initiatives/new initiatives impacting the business
- Lead and partner on key initiatives and projects that require strong HR guidance and leadership
- Be an ambassador for culture initiatives, including Volunteam and 101 Life Goals
What people say about you:
- Proven experience in an HR Leadership role or Senior Business Partner role leading a large, hourly client group
- Proven ability to develop, grow and mentor one or more direct reports
- CPHR designation an asset
- Demonstrated ability to coach and advise frontline leaders, people managers and team members
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to influence others, think strategically, and initiate improvements
- Advanced knowledge of the concepts, principles, and practices pertaining to human resources
- Strong planning skills to develop project plans aligned to the business objectives
- Positive and energetic personality with a passion for client support
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
Is this the human resources role you've been seeking? Send me a resume and tell me why!